Pennsylvania Highlands Somerset features classrooms, accessible computers, a laptop computer lab, video conferencing, and Wi-Fi access to its students. This facility offers various degrees in both day and evening formats, allowing students to complete transferable coursework in preparation for four-year institutions as well as to better prepare themselves for entering the workforce.
Students that attend the Penn Highlands Somerset Center are also able to take advantage of the many resources available at our Richland Campus. These resources include the Library, Student Success Center, Financial Aid, and more.
Somerset Center Program Offerings
Students that attend Penn Highlands Somerset have the ability to seek the programs listed below in their entirety at the Somerset Center. In addition to the programs below, the Somerset Center provides coursework necessary to complete any of the academic programs that the College offers, meaning that you can start in Somerset and finish in Richland.
- Accounting (A.A.S.)
- Bookkeeping (Certificate) – Online Only
- Business Management (A.A.S.)
- Business Management (Certificate)
- Criminal Justice (A.A.S.)
- Direct Support Professional (Certificate) – Online Only
- Entrepreneurship (A.A.S.)
- Liberal Arts & Sciences (A.A.)
- Liberal Arts & Sciences (Certificate)
- Marketing Management (A.A.S.)
- Medical Assisting Technology (A.A.S.)
- Medical Coding & Billing (A.A.S.) – Online Only
- PA Director Credential (Certificate) – Online Only
- Paralegal Studies (A.A.S.) – Online Only
- Psychology (A.A.)
- Social Service Assistant (A.A.S.) – Online Only
- Substance Abuse and Addiction Technician (Certificate)
Interested in another career path? Click here to see what degrees are available at our Richland Campus. These degrees can be started at Somerset and then completed at Richland.
Visit The Somerset Center
Penn Highlands Somerset is located in the Somerset County Education Center, right off of Glades Pike in Somerset. Please visit us during our hours of operation, or schedule a one-on-one visit with us using this form. You may also contact us by phone at 814.443.2500 or email us to schedule your visit.
During your one-on-one visit, you will tour the Somerset Center, discuss career and educational goals with an advisor, and learn about the opportunities available to you at Pennsylvania Highlands Community College.