Pennsylvania Highlands can accept international students that submit employment based visas only.
Please note that Pennsylvania Highlands cannot assist international students with obtaining an I-20 or in obtaining or transferring a student visa.
International students are treated as non-residents of Pennsylvania with respect to tuition and fees.
- Complete a College Application for admission either online or in paper.
- As a student, tuition will be determined by the legal/home/permanent address. You may be required to verify residency.
- Submit an official copy of your final high school transcript or GED.
- Submit a visa with an expiration date that exceeds the expected graduation date of your chosen program of study.
- After completion of these steps, an acceptance letter will be mailed to the student. An important email will also be sent to the student with myPEAK account information and activation instructions along with information about next steps. BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT.