The Pennsylvania Highlands Community College brand, including its athletics, programs, and departments, can be promoted on a variety of promotional materials, merchandise, and apparel.
All brand guidelines must be followed in terms of promotional materials and merchandise. Some guidelines are even specific to this area. Merchandise and apparel using the College brand (including the College name and/or mascot) must be produced by an approved college supplier. Marketing and Communications have worked with the following approved companies:
- American Eagle
- Cyan Creative
- Damin Printing
- Kerr Promotions
- Lands’ End (this is the Employer Shop only)
We typically work directly with promotional vendors, and Marketing & Communications regularly reviews all proofs by our approved suppliers. This is not an endorsement of or recommendation for these vendors; it’s just that these vendors are most familiar with our various branding requirements.
All clothing and merchandise produced for the college and its entities must follow the approval process steps:
- Create a mockup of your proposed design. If you do not have the tools to create a mockup on your own, you can work with an approved supplier or Marketing and Communications to have a mockup created.
- Email your mockup to Marketing & Communications for approval. Please allow up to 1 week for approval.
- Once you receive approval, work with the approved supplier and/or Marketing and Communications to place your order.
- All merchandise orders (outside of Lands’ End) require digital proofs that are approved by Marketing & Communications.
- Submit all digital proofs to Marketing & Communications for approval.
Any deviation from the above steps may result in an improper design and violation of our Brand Guidelines.