WE ARE YOUR TRANSFER CONNECTION.
Transferring earned credits can be easy.
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education allows each accredited institution to make its own decisions about transfer credits. It may take into account a variety of factors including:
- how well the credits fit the requirements for the program of study,
- the comparability of learning outcomes of the course,
- the grade earned in the course,
- whether the college is accredited,
- and other factors that vary from one institution to another.
Transferring credits can be easy if you plan early and seek assistance from a transfer professional in our Student Success Center. We want to ensure a smooth transition. Your success is our success!