Penn Highlands offers credit courses during three separate semesters: summer, fall, and spring.
Develop course schedules that fit the demands of your life. Most programs include a schedule that fits in a two, three, or four-day per week schedule with morning and afternoon options. Evening and online options are also available.
You can see credit classes, times, and locations using the Pennsylvania Highlands myPEAK portal, which allows prospective and current students the ability to search for classes in a variety of ways. Click here to see the classes that are currently available.
Course Schedule Details
Fall consists of a 15-week and two 7-week course sessions. The Fall Semester begins in August and runs into December. Click to view schedule.
Spring consists of a 15-week and two 7-week course sessions. The Spring Semester begins in January and runs into May. Click to view the schedule.
Summer consists of a 12-week and two 6-week course sessions. The Summer Semester begins in May and runs into August (two smaller sessions begin in May and July. Click to view the schedule.
Winter consists of a 4-week course session and all courses are held online. The Winter Session begins in December and runs into January. Click to view the schedule (winter courses are found within the spring schedule).
Steps To Enroll
- Ready to apply? Complete the application process.
- Already applied? Get started by following these steps.
- Already a student? Login to the myPEAK portal.
Paying For College
- Completing your FAFSA? Be sure to file your federal and state financial aid application to be considered for federal, state, and institutional scholarships and loans.
- Need info on paying for college? Visit our Pay For College section to learn about the steps needed to afford and finance your education.
- Seeking scholarships? Take a look at and view our many scholarships.