We know our students may sometimes take a break from school to handle life’s challenges. Penn Highlands is here to help you return to your classes when the time is right. We will help you get back on track to completing your program of study.
Steps To Return
If you’ve been away from Penn Highlands for longer than one year, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Complete a College Application based upon your educational goals. The application can be completed online or in-person.
- Verify your residence. As a Penn Highlands student, tuition will be determined by the legal/home/permanent address. Students must provide proof of residency so that an appropriate tuition rate may be applied.
- A welcome letter or acceptance letter will be mailed to the student. An email will also be sent to the student with myPEAK account information and activation instructions that will enable the student to register for classes online. BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
- After you have applied, be sure to review and complete every step of the application process.
We encourage you to get in touch with one of our advisors to get re-enrolled. Here are some individuals to connect with depending on your preferred location:
- Richland Campus and Online Programs:
814.262.6451 | Email the Student Success Center
- Blair Center:
814.201.2700 | Email the Blair Center
- Ebensburg Center:
814.471.0010 | Email the Ebensburg Center
- Huntingdon Center:
814.643.6200 | Email the Huntingdon Center
- Somerset Center:
814.443.2500 | Email the Somerset Center
814.262.6446 | 1.888.385.PEAK