Dual Admission is a great option for those planning to earn their associate degree before transferring and obtaining a bachelor’s degree.
If accepted as a Dual Admit, you have the opportunity to continue as a Black Bear until you complete your associate degree, as well as being able to know your four-year transfer institution better. Dual Admission eases transfer by simply being able to enroll as a junior at a four-year college or university after completing an associate degree program. There, you can pursue your bachelor’s degree and enjoy all the benefits
Dual Admission is an excellent way to get an education that is financially responsible. If you think this is right for you, ask about applying by talking to an Admissions representative today.Apply Now Paying For College Schedule Visit Request Information
Ways to get started
- Select a program or pathway that fits your goals: see academic programs.
- Review the list of schools for Dual Admission below.
- Read through the dual admissions requirements of the college or university you selected.
- Complete the appropriate form found with the college or university you selected.
Dual Admission Participants
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
A student must meet the following requirements to apply for the dual admissions program:
- Currently admitted and enrolled at Penn Highlands.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Have no more than 30 earned credit hours upon dual admissions declaration.
- Planning to pursue both an associate degree and bachelor’s degree.
A student is not eligible for dual admissions if:
- The student is already enrolled in another dual admissions program.
- The student does not meet the above criteria.
- The student is not in good standing with either institution’s Student Code of Student Conduct.
Penn Highlands will ensure the student has completed their A.A. or A.S. degree indicated on the Dual Admissions application.
Our admissions process is simple and takes less than 15 minutes. There is no need to be alarmed. Penn Highlands accepts applications year round and admits students on a rolling basis.