New Student Orientation
Date(s) - August 14, 2020 - August 23, 2020
This year’s New Student Orientation will be delivered online through a mandatory Schoology class that will need to be completed prior to your first class of the semester.
Course modules necessary for success at Penn Highlands will be posted on Friday, August 14, ten days before the start of fall classes. You may complete one module a day, a couple of modules over several days, or all of them in one day. The choice is yours!
Each module contains valuable information for you to be successful in reaching your goals!
- To get started, you’ll need to log in to Schoology. Click here to get started.
- You will log in using your complete College email address (including @pennhighlands.edu) and your Penn Highlands password. It’s the same one you use for email and myPEAK.
- You’ll be taken to the Schoology home page, which includes links to all of your courses.
- Click your New Student Orientation course to access it (The New Student Orientation class will be posted on Friday, August 14).
- Please note that your scheduled fall (7 and 15 week) courses may not be accessible until the semester begins.