A person with an associate degree in our region typically earns 33% more than someone with only a high school diploma (EMSI Impact Study, 2018). Get started today and find the education, and career, that is right for you.
- Fall Semester: August 22nd – December 12th
- 1st 7-Weeks: August 22nd – October 10th
- 2nd 7-Weeks: October 17th – December 9th
Benefits of Attending
- Value. Take classes without going into debt. Tuition and fees start at $226 per credit.
- Convenience. Stay near, go far… at one of our facilities across the region.
- Flexible. Choose from a variety of 100 and 200 level classes in online, in-person, or hybrid class formats.
- Excellence. Learn from top-of-the-line faculty.
- Transferability. Transferring credits is stress-free with over 200 agreements with major universities.
Today is the perfect time to apply and discover you. Have questions about admission, sending official transcripts, prerequisites, or transfer options? We have the answers. Contact Admissions at email@example.com or 814.262.6446.