A person with an associate degree in our region typically earns 33% more than someone with only a high school diploma (EMSI Impact Study, 2018). Get started today and find the education, and career, that is right for you.
- Fall Semester: August 23rd – December 14th
- 1st 7-Weeks: August 23rd – October 8th
- 2nd 7-Weeks: October 20th – December 14th
Benefits of Attending
- Value. Take classes without going into debt. Tuition and fees start at $219 per credit.
- Convenience. Stay close to home with one of six facilities across the region.
- Flexible. Choose from a variety of 100 and 200 level classes in online, in-person, or hybrid class formats.
- Excellence. Learn from top-of-the-line faculty.
- Transferability. Transferring credits is stress-free with over 230+ agreements with major universities.
Today is the perfect time to apply and discover you. Have questions about admission, sending official transcripts, prerequisites, or transfer options? We have the answers. Contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814.262.6446.