Spring full-time students may be eligible to receive a minimum of $150. Through SSARP, emergency grants are eligible for students experiencing financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Spring Semester: January 17th – May 8th
- 1st 7-Weeks: January 17th – March 6th
- 2nd 7-Weeks: March 20th – May 5th
Benefits of Attending
- Value. Take classes without going into debt. Tuition and fees start at $226 per credit.
- Convenience. Stay near, go far… at one of our facilities across the region.
- Flexible. Choose from a variety of 100 and 200 level classes in online, in-person, or hybrid class formats.
- Excellence. Learn from top-of-the-line faculty.
- Transferability. Transferring credits is stress-free with over 200 agreements with major universities.
Today is the perfect time to apply and discover you. Have questions about admission, sending official transcripts, prerequisites, or transfer options? We have the answers. Contact Admissions at 814.262.6446.