A person with an associate degree in our region typically earns 33% more than someone with only a high school diploma (EMSI Impact Study, 2018). Get started today and find the education, and career, that is right for you.
- Spring Semester: January 17th – May 8th
- 1st 7-Weeks: January 17th – March 6th
- 2nd 7-Weeks: March 20th – May 5th
Benefits of Attending
- Value. Take classes without going into debt. Tuition and fees start at $226 per credit.
- Convenience. Stay near, go far… at one of our facilities across the region.
- Flexible. Choose from a variety of 100 and 200 level classes in online, in-person, or hybrid class formats.
- Excellence. Learn from top-of-the-line faculty.
- Transferability. Transferring credits is stress-free with over 200 agreements with major universities.
Today is the perfect time to apply and discover you. Have questions about admission, sending official transcripts, prerequisites, or transfer options? We have the answers. Contact Admissions at 814.262.6446.
If you are a current Penn Highlands student and need help getting scheduled for spring classes, contact Registration or the Student Success Center to help you get started.
Our admissions process is simple and takes less than 15 minutes. There is no need to be alarmed. Penn Highlands accepts applications year-round and admits students on a rolling basis.