Pennsylvania Highlands Community College offers an Employer Tuition Discount Program to eligible employees of participating companies. Eligible employees will receive a 5% discount on tuition for credit classes. Please note that fees of any sort (comprehensive, capital, and class fees) and class materials are not eligible for the discount.
In addition to the 5% Employer Tuition Discount Program, Sheetz employees are encouraged to utilize the College Tuition Reimbursement Program at Sheetz. Employees are eligible to apply for up to $2,625 per semester or $5,250 per calendar year for courses taken as part of a two or four-year program at an accredited college or university.GET STARTED
JWF Industries Partnership
In addition to the 5% Employer Tuition Discount Program, employees at JWF Industries are encouraged to utilize their College Tuition Reimbursement Program. Employees are eligible to apply for up to $500 annually for courses taken as part of an academic program.GET STARTED
To qualify for the Employer Tuition Discount Program, employers must:
- Offer a tuition reimbursement program to their employees of at least $500 annually.
- Include information about the Corporate Discount Program in employee benefits information and promote the program annually to their employees.
- Be officially registered with the College as a participating company by completing an MOU between the employer and the College. The MOU will allow either party to terminate this agreement with a minimum of 30 days prior written notice or upon a material breach of the terms within the MOU.
To start the process of becoming officially registered with the College as a participating company, please contact Beth Freedline at 814.262.3820 or by email by clicking here.
To qualify for the Employer Tuition Discount Program, company employees must:
- Provide written evidence of eligibility from the employer’s Human Resources Department for each academic term in which registered for classes.
- Be a new student to the College or a continuing student in good academic standing.
- Have no outstanding debt with the College.
- Complete and submit a FAFSA, if applicable
- Enroll in a credit academic program, if applicable.
Employees who qualify for the Corporate Discount Program are eligible for any additional scholarships, grants, or financial aid that may assist them in completing a college credential.