Pennsylvania Highlands Community College offers an Employer Tuition Discount Program to eligible employees of participating companies. Eligible employees will receive a 5% discount on tuition for credit classes. Please note that fees of any sort (comprehensive, capital, and class fees) and class materials are not eligible for the discount.
- Value. Take classes without going into debt. Tuition and fees start at $226 per credit.
- Convenience. Stay near and go far at one of our facilities across the region.
- Flexible. Choose from a variety of 100 and 200 level classes in online, in-person, or hybrid class formats.
- Transferability. Transferring credits is stress-free with over 200 agreements with 32 colleges and universities. Start your bachelor’s degree with us.
JWF Industries Partnership
In addition to the 5% Employer Tuition Discount Program, employees at JWF Industries are encouraged to utilize their College Tuition Reimbursement Program. Employees are eligible to apply for up to $500 annually for courses taken as part of an academic program.GET STARTED
Thomas Automotive Partnership
In addition to the 5% Employer Tuition Discount Program, Thomas Automotive employees are encouraged to complete the Thomas Automotive Business Certificate pathway. This includes 18 credits (six credit classes) that put students/employees on the path to a college certificate or degree.GET STARTED
In addition to the 5% Employer Tuition Discount Program, Sheetz employees are encouraged to utilize the College Tuition Reimbursement Program at Sheetz. Employees are eligible to apply for up to $2,625 per semester or $5,250 per calendar year for courses taken as part of a two or four-year program at an accredited college or university.GET STARTED
FOR EMPLOYERS: How Do I Qualify?
To qualify for the Employer Tuition Discount Program, employers must:
- Offer a tuition reimbursement program to their employees of at least $500 annually.
- Include information about the Corporate Discount Program in employee benefits information and promote the program annually to their employees.
- Be officially registered with the College as a participating company by completing an MOU between the employer and the College. The MOU will allow either party to terminate this agreement with a minimum of 30 days prior written notice or upon a material breach of the terms within the MOU.
To start the process of becoming officially registered with the College as a participating company, please contact Beth Freedline at 814.262.3820 or by email by clicking here.
FOR COMPANY EMPLOYEES: How Do I Qualify?
To qualify for the Employer Tuition Discount Program, company employees must:
- Provide written evidence of eligibility from the employer’s Human Resources Department for each academic term in which registered for classes.
- Be a new student to the College or a continuing student in good academic standing.
- Have no outstanding debt with the College.
- Complete and submit a FAFSA, if applicable
- Enroll in a credit academic program, if applicable.
Employees who qualify for the Corporate Discount Program are eligible for any additional scholarships, grants, or financial aid that may assist them in completing a college credential.