How to apply for financial aid
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), available October 1st each year. This can be done online by clicking here.
- Pennsylvania Highlands Community College School Code is 031804.
- For degree seeking PA residents:
- To apply for a PA State Grant when you complete the FAFSA: Complete the SGF online directly from your FAFSA confirmation page. Look for the link that reads “Start your state application to apply for Pennsylvania state-based financial aid.”
- To apply for a PA State Grant after you’ve completed the FAFSA: If you’ve already submitted your FAFSA online and missed the direct link, you may need to wait until you receive an email directing you to the American Education Services (AES) website to complete the SGF.
- Click here to review State Grant deadlines.
- For Pennsylvania Highlands Foundation Scholarships, students must:
- Complete the Electronic Scholarship application by the priority deadline.
- Have a calculated FAFSA on file by the scholarship deadline date.
- Meet the specific requirements of the scholarship.
Click here for College-Sponsored Academic Scholarships.