Taking a few classes over the summer is a great way to complete your degree or certificate faster. Summer classes start on May 24th and July 6th. Now is the perfect time to register and accelerate your future!
- Summer A: May 24th – July 1st (Registration closes May 27th.)
- Full Summer: May 24th – August 16th (Registration closes May 27th.)
- Summer B: July 6th – August 16th (Registration closes July 12th.)
Our Fall Semester
Registration for our fall semester is also underway. Fall classes start on August 27th, click here to apply today and get started.
- Fall Semester: August 23rd – December 14th
- 1st 7-Weeks: August 23rd – October 8th
- 2nd 7-Weeks: October 20th – December 14th
Benefits of Attending
- Value. Take classes without going into debt. Tuition and fees start at $219 per credit.
- Convenience. Stay close to home with one of six facilities across the region.
- Flexible. Choose from a variety of 100 and 200 level classes in online, in-person, or hybrid class formats.
- Excellence. Learn from top-of-the-line faculty.
- Transferability. Transferring credits is stress-free with over 230+ agreements with major universities.
Today is the perfect time to apply and discover you. Have questions about admission, sending official transcripts, prerequisites, or transfer options? We have the answers. Contact Admissions at email@example.com or 814.262.6446.