Make the most of your summer… accelerate your goals while enjoying the sun.
Whether you want to take a class or two while home for a few months or are already enrolled at Penn Highlands, our summer semester is perfect for you. Taking a few classes, either as part of your current program requirements or as a guest student, is a great way to complete your degree or certificate faster. Many say it’s an excellent way to tackle a difficult subject close to home.
Making college easy
- Incredible value. Take classes without going into debt.
- Convenient. Stay close to home with one of six facilities across the region.
- Courses your way. Choose from a variety of online courses that can be taken in the comfort of your home.
- Course Options. With 50+ 100 and 200 level classes, Penn Highlands has what you are looking for.
- More flexibility. Take 6 or 12-week classes (starting in May or July).
- Academic Excellence. Learn from top-of-the-line faculty.
- Transfer with ease. Transferring credits is stress-free with over 120+ agreements with major universities.
Today is the perfect time to apply and discover you. Have questions about admission, sending official transcripts, prerequisites or transfer options? We have the answers. Contact Admissions at email@example.com or 814.262.6446.
Find Your Course
Course Title Course Dates Academic and Career Planning 07/07-08/17 Accounting Principles II 07/07-08/17 Algebra Fundamentals 07/07-08/17 Applied Calculus for Business 07/07-08/17 Basic Anatomy and Physiology 07/07-08/17 Business Law 07/07-08/17 Calculus I 07/07-08/17 College Algebra 07/07-08/17 Concepts of Physics 07/07-08/17 Concepts of Physics Lab 07/07-08/17 Contemporary Social Issues 07/07-08/17 English Composition I 07/07-08/17 English Composition II/Study in Literature 07/07-08/17 General Psychology 07/07-08/17 Human Development Across the Lifespan 07/07-08/17 Intermediate Algebra 07/07-08/17 Introduction to Business 07/07-08/17 Introduction to Composition 07/07-08/17 Introduction to Ethics 07/07-08/17 Introduction to Music 07/07-08/17 Introduction to Sociology 07/07-08/17 Medical Coding Seminar 07/07-08/17 Microbiology 07/07-08/17 Microbiology Lab 07/07-08/17 Microcomputer Applications 07/07-08/17 Microeconomics 07/07-08/17 Principles of Biology 1 07/07-08/17 Principles of Biology 1 Lab 07/07-08/17 Probability & Statistics 07/07-08/17 Public Speaking 07/07-08/17 Research Writing 07/07-08/17 US History I: Discovery-Reconstruction 07/07-08/17 Western Civilization II: Renaissance-Present 07/07-08/17 World Religions 07/07-08/17