Taking a few classes over the summer is a great way to complete your degree or certificate faster. Summer classes start on May 22nd and July 10th. Now is the perfect time to register and accelerate your future!
- Summer 1: May 22nd – July 3rd (Registration closes May 25th.)
- Summer 2: July 10th – August 17th (Registration closes July 13th.)
Benefits of Attending
- Value. Take classes without going into debt. Tuition and fees start at $219 per credit.
- Convenience. Stay close to home with one of our facilities across the region.
- Flexible. Choose from a variety of 100 and 200-level classes in online, in-person, or hybrid class formats.
- Excellence. Learn from top-of-the-line faculty.
- Transferability. Transferring credits is stress-free with over 200+ agreements with major universities.
Summer A Courses (5/22-7/3)
Summer B Courses (7/10-8/17)
Today is the perfect time to apply and discover you. Have questions about admission, sending official transcripts, prerequisites, or transfer options? We have the answers. Contact Admissions at 814.262.6446.
If you are a current Penn Highlands student and need help getting scheduled for summer classes, contact Registration or the Student Success Center to help you get started.
Interested In Our Fall Semester?
Registration for our fall semester is also underway. Fall classes start on August 22nd, click here to apply today and get started.
- Fall Semester: August 22nd – December 12th
- 1st 7-Weeks: August 22nd – October 10th
- 2nd 7-Weeks: October 17th – December 9th
Our admissions process is simple and takes less than 15 minutes. There is no need to be alarmed. Penn Highlands accepts applications year-round and admits students on a rolling basis.