Penn Highlands has helped individuals from across western Pennsylvania make a difference in their lives and their communities. At Penn Highlands, our outstanding associate degrees and certificates are organized within an academic pathway model.
Academic Pathways & Programs
- Computer Science (A.S.)
- Computer Support Specialist (Certificate)
- Information Security & Analysis (Certificate)
- Information Technology – Cyber Security (A.A.S.)
- Information Technology – Network Administration (A.A.S.)
- Information Technology – Server Administration (A.A.S.)
- Network Administration (Certificate)
Need help finding a major?
The first step is to understand yourself by identifying your interests, personality, skills, and values through career assessments. By completing an assessment in Career Coach, you can start to link your interests to possible careers that may be a good fit for you. The assessment is also helpful if you are a current Penn Highlands student and want to explore changing majors or other career fields. Our career counselors can help you gather information about career choices and devise a plan to prepare for your career.