Pennsylvania Highlands Community College accepts applications year round and admits students on a rolling basis.
All students applying are encouraged to contact a representative from the Admissions Office to ensure accurate completion of the application and appropriate goals are established.
- If you are a high school graduate, earned your GED®, or are currently a senior looking to further your education after graduation, complete a College Application.
- As a Penn Highlands student, tuition will be determined by the legal/home/permanent address. You may be required to verify residency.
- Submit an official copy of your final high school transcript or GED®. Please note: Students who apply during their senior year of high school must also provide an official copy of their final transcript following graduation.
- After completion of these steps, an acceptance letter will be mailed to the student. An important email will also be sent to the student with myPEAK account information and activation instructions along with information about next steps. BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
For students who previously attended Pennsylvania Highlands, but have not completed coursework for two consecutive semesters, must apply for re-admission to the College.
- Complete a College Application based upon your educational goals. The application can be completed online or in-person.
- Verify your residence. As a Penn Highlands student, tuition will be determined by the legal/home/permanent address. Students must provide proof of residency so that an appropriate tuition rate may be applied. Refer to Residency Verification for approved documents that can be used to verify your legal/home/permanent address.
- After the completion of these steps, a welcome letter or acceptance letter will be mailed to the student. An email will also be sent to the student with myPEAK account information and activation instructions that will enable the student to register for classes online. BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT.