Since June 2018, 10,460 jobs were posted by companies in our region for professionals in this field. The median salary for a medical and health services manager is $88,839 per year. (Source: EMSI Career Coach)
Are you interested in the medical profession; however, are you unsure of what exact path you want to take? You don’t need to worry! Our Associate of Science (A.S.) in Pre-Health Professions degree will allow you to gain a basic understanding of the medical field while helping you discover which area of the medical field interests you most.
Our A.S. in Pre-Health Professions provides coursework in a variety of fields, giving students a strong medical foundation in a variety of areas. A heavy dose of biology, chemistry, and mathematics will provide students with confidence as they continue on their educational journey to a successful medical career.
The Pre-Health Professions degree is designed to provide students with the credits necessary for optimal transfer to bachelor degree programs in medical or related fields. This program will put you on the path to a bright career in the medical career through a solid educational background.Apply Now Paying For College Schedule Visit Request Information
- Identify anatomical structures and explain physiological aspects and functions of the human body.
- Demonstrate the use of scientific and mathematical reasoning in the critical analysis and evaluation of problems and in the development of research-based solutions.
- Discuss the mental processes and behavior associated with human psychology.
- Demonstrate mastery of vocabulary and appropriate terminology to effectively communicate information related to anatomy and physiology.
All course requirements and the recommended sequence of courses for this program can be found through the College’s Online Academic Catalog. Click here to access the catalog for details on our Pre-Health Professions program.
Your ability to start here and earn a bachelor’s degree anywhere makes Penn Highlands the right college choice. Plus, you will save thousands of dollars. Be smart, and get your associate degree with us before transferring on to something greater.
Penn Highlands has signed transfer agreements to continue your studies in Pre-Health Professions with:
- American Public University
- DeSales University
- Franklin University
- Grand Canyon University
- Kaplan University
- La Roche University
- Potomac College
- Robert Morris University
- Saint Joseph’s University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- University of Maryland Global Campus
- Western Governor’s University
Ready? Schedule a visit to discuss your future. Transfer options are different based on the college you plan to attend; our team can help you determine the right path for what you are looking for.