In order to receive financial aid, a student must:
- Be admitted in an eligible program as a degree seeking student to Pennsylvania Highlands Community College.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), available October 1st. This can be done on-line by clicking here.
- Have a valid Social Security Number.
- Be a citizen or eligible noncitizen of the United States.
- Have a high school diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate or completed homeschooling.
- Not owe a refund on a federal student grant or be in default on a federal student loan.
- If you are a male between the ages of 18 and 25, you must be registered with the Selective Service System.
- Not have a conviction for the possession or sale of illegal drugs for an offense that occurred while you were receiving federal student aid (grants, work-study or loans).
- For Pennsylvania Highlands Foundation Scholarships, students must:
- Complete the Electronic Scholarship application by the priority deadline date of May 15th.
- Have a calculated FAFSA on file by the scholarship deadline date of May 15th.
- Meet the specific requirements of the scholarship.
The Pennsylvania Highland’s School Code is 031804.