Many of you know that Pennsylvania Highlands Community College is a premier two-year college nestled in the hills of west-Central Pennsylvania, but how many of you know the people that make up this institution?
If you don’t, get ready to with this fun, light-hearted video series. Discover fun facts – and quirks – about the friendly and supportive individuals that make the Penn Highlands community what it is today: a close and welcoming family. Instead of discovering you, discover us!
Benefits of Attending
- Value. Take classes without going into debt. Tuition and fees start at $226 per credit.
- Convenience. Stay near, go far… at one of our facilities across the region.
- Flexible. Choose from a variety of 100 and 200-level classes in online, in-person, or hybrid class formats.
- Excellence. Learn from top-of-the-line faculty.
- Transferability. Transferring credits is stress-free with over 200 agreements with major universities.
Our admissions process is simple and takes less than 15 minutes. There is no need to be alarmed. Penn Highlands accepts applications year-round and admits students on a rolling basis.