Date(s) - September 16, 2019 - September 21, 2019
National Collect Rocks Day – 9/16
- Collect rocks and paint them
- Wear Camo
Constitution Day – 9/17
- Wear Red, White, & Blue
- Register to Vote!
- Students and Employees are invited to join our student athletes for a volunteer opportunity at ABLE Ministries at 6pm.
National Rice Krispies Treat Day / National Cheeseburger Day – 9/18
- Dress like your favorite superhero
- The Black Bear Café will serve Cheeseburgers on National Cheeseburger Day!
- Visit the Black Bear Café at 12:10pm to grab a FREE Rice Krispies Treat on National Rice Krispies Treat Day from Student Senate!
- Student Senate Officers Town Hall; join your Student Senate Officers in the Black Bear Café at 12:15pm to discuss concerns or suggestions, or find out how you can get involved.
Throwback Thursday – 9/19
- Wear your High School apparel
- Student Senate Meeting, 12:15pm in the Board Room
- Intramural Dodgeball at 12:30pm in the East Hills Gym
Penn Highlands Spirit Day – 9/20
- Wear your Penn Highlands Apparel
- Employees can participate in “Jeans Day” – Benefiting the College Employee Supported Scholarship
*Bring a non-perishable food item to donate to the Backpack Project.
Family Day – 9/21
- Interactive Inflatables, Games, and More
- 10am-2pm, East Hills Recreation Auxiliary Gym
- Free family-friendly activities to include interactive inflatables (obstacle course, 5 in 1 bouncer, and whack-a-mole), wax hands, spin art, glitter tattoos, zap-a-mole, stuff a bear, and more.
- Picnic Lunch & Music
- Beginning at noon in the Black Bear Café
- Lady Black Bears Volleyball vs. Community College of Allegheny County
- 2pm, East Hills Recreation Gym
- Cheer on the Lady Black Bears as they take on the St Bernards of the Community College of Allegheny County – Boyce.