Date(s) - September 17, 2018
12:15 pm - 1:00 pm
Alumni will be back on campus to talk about their time at Penn Highlands, their transfer experience, their current position, and tips for success.
There will be ample time to interact with the alumni panelists, so come ready to ask questions!
Pre-registration is not required to attend; just sign in at the event which takes place in the LGI.
Provided by the Student Success Center and Career Services Center.
Our alumni panel includes:
- Leah Fox – Currently works as a X-Ray Technician at Chan Soon-Shiong Medical Center
- Brittany Karsaba – Obtained a Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management from IUP and works as a Shift Leader
- Annalise Martin – Certified Exercise Physiologist and beginning employment at The Orthopedic Group in Pittsburgh as a Physical Therapy Aid
- John Saloka – Works at Arbutus Park Manor as a Human Resources Assistant
- Lucy Jones – Working on a Bachelor of Science in Business Management and works full-time as a Store Manager for Follett