College Offers Four-Week Online Winter ClassesPosted November 11, 2021 at 10:53 am
For the first time in its history, Pennsylvania Highlands Community College will be offering a four-week Winter Session. Winter Session classes begin on December 20, 2021, and they will conclude on January 14, 2022.
The Winter Session is a great way for students to either catch up or get ahead; all courses will be held online. Credits earned through these wither classes may be easily transferred to other colleges and universities.
Winter classes include:
- ANT 100 – Introduction to Anthropology
- COM 101 – Public Speaking
- MAT 131 – Intermediate Algebra
- MAT 145 – College Algebra
- MAT 200 – Probability and Statistics
- SOC 100 – Introduction to Sociology
- PSY 100 – General Psychology
- PSY 130 – Human Development Across the Lifespan
Get started today by calling 1.888.385.7325 or visiting our winter session page.