Date(s) - April 1, 2022
5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Get your putters ready… the 10th Annual Puttapalooza is happening on Friday, April 1st!
Proceeds from this event will support student scholarships and other college programs.
Players will traverse an adventurous 18-hole course through the College’s Richland Campus hallways. Team prizes, a ticket auction, food, and drinks are all included. *Please bring your own putter and golf ball as only a limited number will be available.
Tickets (SOLD OUT)
- Individual Mini-Golfer: $45
- College Employees & Alumni: $30
- Foursome: $160
- Food Sponsor (with Foursome): $750
- Beverage Sponsor (with Foursome): $500
- Auction Sponsor: $250
Hole Sponsor: $50SOLD OUT
- 5:00 PM – Registration & Dinner Available All Evening
- 5:30 PM – Shotgun Start
- 7:00 PM – Awards & Auction Drawings