Making College Affordable Seminar
Date(s) - April 25, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us at our Central Park Center as we discuss the opportunities available to today’s high school students that can make a big impact on future college tuition costs and loan debt.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- College in high school opportunities
- Articulation and transfer information
- Scholarships and financial aid opportunities
- Choosing the right degree and the right college
- Planning ahead to graduate on time
This free program is perfect for parents of high school and college-aged students. High school students are encouraged to attend with their parent or guardian!