Cybersecurity Community Event
Date(s) - March 25, 2023
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us for a FREE trivia event for the community that covers… WHAT IS CYBERSECURITY?
If you don’t protect yourself, you could lose everything in an instant. Here are some things that can happen if you are not secure.
- Your identity and personal data are stolen and posted online.
- Your bank account is accessed and money is taken.
- You lose access to your devices.
Trivia covers cybersecurity awareness:
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Types of Cyber Threats
- Best Practices for Protection
- Social Media Risks
- Email Security
- Wireless Network Security
- Backup and Recovery
- Mobile Device Security
- Online Shopping and Banking
- Emerging Cyber Threats
- Cybersecurity Laws and Regulations
Community Partners include: All Lines Technology, Concurrent Technologies Corporation, Ameriserv, (ISC)2, United States Secret Service, and viLogics.