Private student loans are available for certain Continuing Education programs. Loans can be used to fund up to 100% of school certified education costs (a minimum of $1,000 is required).
A variety of loan products exist and students are encouraged to investigate options thoroughly. Pennsylvania Highlands Community College does not recommend lenders and does not maintain a preferred lender list. Additional and related information regarding private student loans as well as a comparison chart may be found here.
Information on two available products:
- Career Training Smart Option Student Loan offered by Sallie Mae (1.877.279.7172)
- Career and Community Colleges Loan offered by Wells Fargo (1.800.378.5526)
The Pennsylvania Highlands Community College Payment Plan is the interest-free, debt-free way to spread tuition payments over a number of months. The Payment Plan is not a loan, so there are no interest payments, just a low enrollment fee. The Payment Plan allows you to break down your education expenses into easy-to-manage installments rather than one lump-sum payment. It’s simple and convenient.
A down payment is due at registration, along with the $25 enrollment fee. Early enrollment is strongly encouraged to take full advantage of our Payment Plan. The length and due dates of each plan varies depending on the program you enroll in.
The following programs are eligible for the Payment Plan:
- Clinical Medical Assistant (5-month payment plan)
- Dental Assisting (5-month payment plan)
- EKG Technician (4-month payment plan)
- Medical Administrative Assistant (4-month payment plan)
- Personal Trainer Certification (3-month payment plan)
- Pharmacy Technician (4-month payment plan)
- Phlebotomy (5-month payment plan)
- Veterinary Assistant (3-month payment plan)
Course registrations are accepted on an ongoing basis, but must be received prior to the course start date. Confirmation of course registration, including room location(s), will be mailed upon receipt of a completed registration form and payment.
You will not be enrolled in a course until a completed registration form and payment are received.
Payments by check or credit card are accepted for course registrations. A fee of $25 will be assessed for any check refused for insufficient funds.
Pennsylvania Highlands Community College reserves the right to add or delete courses, as well as change class times, locations, fees, or instructors at any time.
Refunds are available for registered students under the following guidelines:
- A 100% refund is awarded if the course must be canceled.
- Refund requests will be accepted up to 48 hours before the class begins.