A complete list of job & internship postings can now be found online at College Central Network.
This site is free for all Pennsylvania Highlands Community College students. Alumni of Pennsylvania Highlands Community College are also invited to join for free.
Activation Instructions for Students:
- Please select “Student”.
- If you have not activated your account, please click “Forgot your Password?” to get started.
- Your Access ID number is your Penn Highlands Student ID number. If your ID number is less the 6 digits, please add a “0” before your ID number to make it 6 digits. For example, if your 5-Digit Student ID is 55555 you will need to place a 0 before the ID number, so you will enter 055555.
- Enter your school email address.
- Click the “Find Account” button. You will receive an email to recover your account which will allow you to set your password and finish your registration.
- Review the information under “Manage My Account” to make sure your profile is complete and in order to gain full access to the available resources.
If you are a returning user, please select “Student”, and log in using your personal access ID and password.
Upon graduation, all student accounts will be updated and become designated as an alumni account. Your log-in information will remain the same.
Alumni who never registered or activated an account can use the link above; select “Alumni” and follow the online instructions.
If you need assistance or have questions about the site, contact the Career Services Center.
This directory is provided to all Penn Highlands students for use in their job, internship, and job shadow searches. Additionally, the directory is provided to all faculty and staff as an aid to assisting students.
Career Services Center
101 Community College Way
Johnstown, PA 15904
814.262.3850 | 1.888.385.PEAK
Monday – Friday: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Thursday evening: by appointment only