The Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) Plan describes an evolved approach to the College’s overall marketing and communications strategy based on five key messages: affordability, transferability, flexibility, quality, and relevancy.
This plan serves as a guide for Marketing and Communications, and the College as a whole as it seeks to build regional brand awareness and increase enrollment. It is derived from the College’s history, discussions within the Marketing Workgroup, Student Services, and the President’s Office, personnel feedback, competitor analysis, market surveys, technological advances, best practices, and the College’s Operational and Strategic Plans.
The IMC Plan includes
- Historical Overview
- SWOT Analysis
- Target Audience and Geography (DMA)
- Objectives, Strategies, and Tactics
- Creative Strategy, Statement, and Examples
- Analysis, Measurement, and Evaluation
- Appendices: Press Distribution, Advertising Mix/Campaigns, and Program Marketing Data
To view a PDF copy of the IMC Plan, please contact the Director of Marketing and Communications at 814.262.3816 or firstname.lastname@example.org.