Infrastructure Career Development Town Hall
Date(s) - November 18, 2020
9:00 am - 11:00 am
In partnership with Energy Transfer, Penn Highlands cordially invites you to a virtual Infrastructure Career Development Town Hall.
This event will host panelists representing a variety of disciplines with the intent of providing advice and perspective to current and incoming students, and parents interested in energy, infrastructure, and manufacturing careers.
Click here to register or scroll down for the form.
Ms. Linda Thomson, President of Johnstown Area Regional Industries, will emcee this event.
Speakers for this event include:
- Dr. Steve Nunez, President, Pennsylvania Highlands Community College
- Senator Judy Ward, 30th District of Pennsylvania
- Senator Wayne Langerholc, 35th District of Pennsylvania
- Representative Jim Rigby, 71st District of Pennsylvania
- Tom Chernisky, Cambria County President Commissioner
- Pamela A. Tokar-Ickes, Somerset County Commissioner
- Joe McGinn, VP for Government Affairs, Energy Transfer
- Bob Burchfield, Plant Manager at CPV Fairview
- Joe Kimmel, Windber Superintendent
- Tom Mitchell, Westmont-Hilltop Superintendent
- Mark Harrington, Hollidaysburg Assistant Principal
Register for event
Fill out my online form.