Late Start Classes begin February 2nd… it is not too late to pursue your associate or bachelor’s degree.
Designed for those who were undecided or not enjoying their current college experience, late start options begin a few weeks after the semester begins in a condensed format. This allows you to not miss a thing and stay on track.
|Late Start Course Options|
|ANT 100 – Introduction to Cultural Anthropology (Online)|
|AST 100 – Introduction to Astronomy (Online)|
|BUS 230 – Principles of Marketing (Online)|
|COM 101 – Public Speaking (Online)|
|CIT 100 – Microcomputer Applications (Online)|
|ENG 110 – English Composition I (Online)|
|ENG 200 – English Composition II (Online)|
|GOV 100 – Introduction to American National Government (Online)|
|MUS 100 – Introduction to Music (Online)|
|ECO 110 – Microeconomics (Online)|
Making College Easy
- Incredible value. At $215 per credit hour (in-county), take classes without going into debt.
- Courses your way. Choose from on-campus to online courses.
- Convenient. Stay close to home.
- Academic Excellence. Learn from top-of-the-line faculty.
- Start your bachelor’s degree. Transferring credits is easy with 230+ agreements with major universities.
Today is the perfect time to discover you. Have questions about admission, sending official transcripts, prerequisites, or transfer options? We have the answers. Contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814.262.6446.