Late Start Classes begin September 15th… it is not too late to pursue your associate or bachelor’s degree.
Designed for those who were undecided or not enjoying their current college experience, late start options begin a few weeks after the semester begins in a condensed format. This allows you to not miss a thing and stay on track.
|Late Start Course Options|
|BUS 110 – Introduction to Business (Online)|
|COM 101 – Public Speaking (Online)|
|CIT 100 – Microcomputer Applications (Online)|
|CIT 166 – Programming with Visual Basic (Hybrid – Richland Campus/Online)|
|ENG 110 – English Composition I (Online)|
|LIF 111 – Health and Wellness (Online)|
|ART 101 – Introduction to Art History (Online)|
|MAT 131 – Intermediate Algebra (Richland Campus)|
|MAT 200 – Probability & Statistics (Online)|
|PSY 100 – General Psychology (Online)|
|SOC 100 – Introduction to Sociology (Online)|
Making College Easy
- Incredible value. At $215 per credit hour (in-county), take classes without going into debt.
- Courses your way. Choose from on-campus to online courses.
- Convenient. Stay close to home.
- Academic Excellence. Learn from top-of-the-line faculty.
- Start your bachelor’s degree. Transferring credits is easy with 230+ agreements with major universities.
Today is the perfect time to discover you. Have questions about admission, sending official transcripts, prerequisites or transfer options? We have the answers. Contact Admissions at email@example.com or 814.262.6446.