The Career Services Center is here to provide you with life-long services that begin the first day you enroll. Our mission is to provide you with career planning tools and education most in demand by employers. Our services cannot guarantee jobs, but will greatly enhance your skills and potential success in job searching with plentiful and relevant networking opportunities.
Career counseling and resources available in the Career Services Center include:
- Personality type, skills, and interests assessments
- Resume and cover letter writing/review
- Interview preparation (mock interview)
- Job & Internship search assistance
- Career Development Workshops: Professional and Dining Etiquette and Dressing for Success
- Career Closet: Limited supply of gently used interview attire free of charge for students
- Job & Internship Fairs
- Workstations with self-directed software including: Career Transitions, College Central Network , FOCUS 2, O*net
- Employer Job/Internship/Job Shadowing Directory
- First Destination Graduate Tracking Survey
- Life-long alumni career counseling services
Each year, the Career Services Center will survey graduates to track and document “first destination” outcomes of the responding graduates. The report contains the current status of the respective graduates by degree and major. It also lists the employers of those responding graduates working in their fields and the names of the institutions the graduates indicate they plan to transfer to continue their education.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at your convenience. We look forward to hearing from you. Walk-in appointments are also welcome and accommodated if schedules permit. Appointments can be scheduled by calling or emailing the office.
Career Services Center
101 Community College Way
Johnstown, PA 15904
814.262.3850 | 1.888.385.PEAK
Thurs: 8:30AM - 7PM
Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri: 8:30AM - 4:30PM