Pennsylvania Highlands Community College recognizes the challenge of balancing life, work, family, and education. We realize that you shouldn’t have to sacrifice one over the other. This is why Pennsylvania Highlands offers the finest in evening programming, allowing busy individuals like yourself the ability to pursue your academic goals at a time that fits into your schedule
Our evening offerings provide the same level of academic precision that any of our other programs provide; the only difference is that these programs are available in the evening for you convenience.
We offer a variety of evening options in the following areas.
- Business Management (A.A.S.)
- CICT - Network Administration (A.A.S.)*
- General Studies (A.A.)*
- Information Security and Analysis (Certificate)
- Pharmacy Technician (Certificate)
- Pre-Health Professions (A.S.)*
- Welding Technology (A.A.S.)*
*These programs are not able to completed entirely in the evening; only specific courses in these programs are available in the evening.