Johnstown Flood of 1889- contains photographs of
the South Fork Fishing and Hunting Club, Flood
aftermath, maps of the Conemaugh train yards-pre and
County Civil War 150-contains history and
personal accounts of residents who served in the
Cambria Church Project- capturing the
personal story of the five
churches closed by the Diocese in 2009.
From the Collection-
contains brochures, programs, commemorative
booklets, post cards and other items held in the
|1854 Map of Johnstown - This map shows the layout of Johnstown, Conemaugh, and the Cambria Iron Works as they existed in 1854.
||1915 Map of Goose Island - This mape shows Goose Island located in the canal basin. Properties are identified through the use of Cambria Iron deeds.
|1854 Plan of Boroughs of Johnstown and Conemaugh - This map shows the layout of Johnstown and the deed holders of several properties.