Train at home for an in-demand healthcare career. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, healthcare will generate 3.2 million new jobs by 2018. You can be prepared to pursue those career opportunities in one year!
These online, self-paced courses are available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. Pricing includes all materials, shipping, online access, student support, graduate services, and more. Continuing Education loans and payment plans are available for those that qualify, and promotional offers are available for some programs. The available Career Step courses include:
- Medical Administrative Assistant - $1,695
- Electronic Health Records Office Professional - $2,395
- Executive Assistant - $1,695
- Medical Transcription - $2,100
- Medical Transcription Editor - $2,795
- Medical Billing - $1,695
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - $2,795
- Online Computer Technician - $1,895
- ICD-10 FastTrack - $1,895
To receive more information please visit http://careerstep.com/ap/pennhighlands.