Private student loans are available for certain Continuing Education programs. Loans can be used to fund up to 100% of school certified education costs (a minimum of $1,000 is required).
A variety of loan products exist and students are encouraged to investigate options thoroughly. Pennsylvania Highlands Community College does not recommend lenders and does not maintain a preferred lender list. Additional and related information regarding private student loans as well as a comparison chart may be found at www.finaid.org/loans/privatestudentloans.phtml.
Information on two available products:
- Career Training Smart Option Student Loan offered by Sallie Mae, may be found at www.salliemae.com/student-loans/career-training-smart-option-student-loan or by calling 1.877.279.7172.
- Career Community Colleges Loan offered by Wells Fargo, may be found at www.wellsfargo.com/student/community-college-loans or by calling 1.800.378.5526.
The Pennsylvania Highlands Community College Payment Plan is the interest-free, debt-free way to spread tuition payments over a number of months. The Payment Plan is not a loan, so there are no interest payments, just a low enrollment fee. The Payment Plan allows you to break down your education expenses into easy-to-manage installments rather than one lump-sum payment. It’s simple and convenient.
A down payment is due at registration, along with the $25 enrollment fee.
Early enrollment is strongly encouraged to take full advantage of our Payment Plan. The length and due dates of each plan varies depending on the program you enroll in.
NOTE: The following programs are eligible for the Payment Plan:
- Dental Assistant (5-month payment plan)
- Dialysis Technician (4-month payment plan)
- EKG?Technician (4-month payment plan)
- Health Unit Coordinator (4-month payment plan)
- Medical Administrative Assistant (4-month payment plan)
- Personal Trainer Certification (3-month payment plan)
- Phlebotomy (5-month payment plan)
- Physical Therapy Aide (4-month payment plan)
Contact Continuing Education at 814.262.3815 or email@example.com to learn more.