Opened in January 2011, the Pennsylvania Highlands Workforce Education Center provides a premier learning environment for local businesses and organizations seeking to enhance training and promote continuing education opportunities for employees and members.
- State-of-the-Art Services at our Richland Campus include:
- Surround sound enhanced video conferencing systems
- 28-seat multifunction classroom with laptop garages
- Tiered Auditorium (Seats 68)
- Lecture Classroom (Seats 35)
- On-Site Catering
- Ample, Easy, and Free Parking
- All Rooms Equipped with:
- Smart Board Technology
- Wi-Fi Capability
- LCD Televisions
- High-Definition Projection
For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact the Continuing Education team at 814.262.3815 or firstname.lastname@example.org.