Pennsylvania Highlands Community College offers credit courses during three separate semesters: summer, fall, and spring. Our courses are offered in day, night, online, and weekend formats, allowing you to choose the courses that fit your schedule.
You can see credit classes, times, and locations using the Pennsylvania Highlands myPEAK portal, which allows prospective and current students the ability to search for classes in a variety of ways. To see the classes that are currently available, click on the following link:
Course Schedule Details
- Summer Courses: Summer consists of a 12-week course session and two 6-week course sessions. The Summer Semester begins in May and runs into August, with two smaller sessions beginning in May and July.
- Fall Courses: Fall consists of a 15-week course session, a 12-week course session, and two 7-week course sessions. The Fall Semester begins in August and runs into December.
- Spring Courses: Spring consists of a 15-week course session, a 12-week course session, and two 7-week course sessions. The Spring Semester begins in January and runs into May.
The Steps to enroll
- Ready to apply? Complete the application process.
- Already applied? Get started by following these steps.
- Already a student? Login to the myPEAK portal.
Financial Aid & Scholarship Information
- Completing your FAFSA? Be sure to file your federal and state financial aid application to considered for federal, state, and institutional scholarships and loans (www.fafsa.gov).
- Need info on paying for college? Visit our Pay For College section to learn about the steps needed to afford and finance your education.
- Seeking scholarships? Take a look at and view our many scholarships.