Quick Links

Transferring to Penn Highlands from other Colleges

Students who have attended other colleges prior to enrolling in Pennsylvania Highlands Community College are required to complete an Application for Admission. Transfer students must submit official transcripts from the college(s) from which they plan to transfer credits. The Application for Admissions must be completed first before transcripts can be evaluated for transfer credits.

Official transcripts showing previous college work must be submitted directly to the Pennsylvania Highlands Admissions Office. The College will consider credits that are applicable toward the student's intended program of study. A written transfer evaluation will be sent to the student.

Transfer students are also required to have official high school transcripts and/or GED results sent to the College at the time of application. These are necessary for students who plan to apply for financial aid.