How to Apply
- Be admitted as a matriculating student to Pennsylvania Highlands Community College.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This can be done on-line at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Male Citizens of the U.S. and male immigrant aliens 18 through 25 years old must be registered with the U.S. Selective Service System to be eligible for federal student loans and grants. Men can register at any post office or register online here.
- For Scholarships, students who:
- File the FAFSA by the financial aid office April 1 priority deadline date.
- Meet the specific requirements of the scholarship.
The College's School Code is 031804.