Welcome from the Bursar’s Office at Pennsylvania Highlands Community College. We look forward to working with you to complete the necessary financial arrangements for your student account.
“Bursar” is a term unique to higher education. We are responsible for the billing and collection of tuition, fees and other college-related charges. The Bursar is also responsible for accepting all payments on student accounts, the processing of all financial aid grants, scholarships and loans after they have been disbursed from the Financial Aid Office to a student account. We are also responsible for issuing all student refunds.
Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service and information. This web page is intended to help you understand who we are and what we do for you. Please click the option above to choose a topic for information.
Tips for tracking and understanding information we send:
- Carefully read everything you receive from any Pennsylvania Highlands Community College office.
- Create a file for your tuition & fees statements and correspondence or notes you make about this information. Include information about your financial aid package, including loans.
- Write down the name of the person that you talk with if you call or drop by to ask questions. Then you have a contact at the Bursar’s Office should you need to call again.
- Always contact us if we are attempting to resolve an outstanding issue about your account. If you do not respond to our letters or telephone calls, it prevents us from helping you.
- Make sure we have your current and correct address and telephone number. We cannot be responsible for information you do not receive because of incorrect or outdated address or telephone information.
- It is the student's responsibility to be aware of deadlines and college policies and procedures.
We hope you have a successful and rewarding experience at Pennsylvania Highlands Community College.