Quick Links

High School Students

HS Student

Outstanding high school students may apply for early admission and take classes at the College during their junior and senior years. The process to successfully enroll is as follows:

   1. Complete an Non-matriculation Form (Non-degree seeking) and pay the $20 application fee.
   2. Submit a recommendation letter from the high school principal or guidance counselor authorizing her/him to take a class at the College. Please note: a high school transcript may be required to enroll in some coursework. 

3. Once approved, the student can register for the desired course, provided that all prerequisite coursework is completed.  Please contact the Registrar’s Office at 814-262-6439 for assistance with online registration through myPEAK.

High school students who wish to enroll in a mathematics or English course are also required to complete a placement test prior to registration.

Admissions Office