Programs at the Blair Center
Students that attend the Pennsylvania Highlands Community College Blair Center have the ability to seek the degrees listed below in their entirety at the Blair Center. In addition to the degrees listed below, the Blair Center provides coursework necessary to complete any of the academic programs that the College offers, meaning that you can start in Blair and finish the program requirements at our Richland Campus or online, depending on the program.
- Accounting (A.S.)
- Business Administration (A.S.)
- Business Management (A.A.S.)
- Criminal Justice (A.S.)
- Healthcare Information Specialist (A.A.S.)
- Liberal Arts & Sciences (A.A.)
- Medical Coding Specialist (Diploma)
- Psychology (A.A.)
- Teacher Education Transfer (A.A.)
- Technology Management (A.A.S.)
Interested in another career path? Click here to see what degrees are available at our Richland Campus. These degrees can be started at Blair and then completed at Richland.