Since 1995, the Pennsylvania Highlands Community College Foundation has worked to provide expanded resources for the growth and development of the College. Each year, the Foundation supports numerous areas including: scholarships, programs, facilities, and faculty development. Your donation will have an immediate impact and will directly benefit the students we serve. Your gift is an investment in the future of our College: in education, in opportunities and, most importantly, in our current and future students.
View our for more information on our specific programs and our donor recognition levels.
You can designate your donation to:
- Foundation’s Unrestricted Endowment
- Your unrestricted gift will be matched by the federal Title III matching grant from 2011 – 2015.
- One Book Program
- College hosted One Book One Community Middle School Reading program held annually at our Richland Campus. More than 1200 students, teachers, and volunteers take part in this three-day learning experience.
- Scholarship Endowments
- Each year scholarships are awarded to deserving students who meet the guidelines of the endowed scholarships administered by the Foundation. Donors to the Foundation are free to make a pledge that adds to an already existing endowment fund or start one of their own. Pledges can be paid in quarterly or annual installments for up to five years. Endowments are a great way to provide a legacy of learning for the community or to honor a loved one. Only the interest earned from the original endowment is utilized to fund the scholarships, ensuring that your donation is a permanent gift. Visit the Financial Aid page to learn more about scholarship details or contact the Foundation to start your own scholarship.
- The Johnstown Branch of the AAUW
- Dr. Walter & Kim Asonevich Scholarship
- Dr. Edward Haluska Scholarship
- Joseph and Joan Mangarella Scholarship
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Sam and Sara Valenty Endowment
- Anna D. Weitz Endowment
Use our online donation form to pay via credit card or view our brochure to mail your donation to Pennsylvania Highlands Community College Foundation, 101 Community College Way, Johnstown, PA 15904.